Monday, February 29, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting "Pool of Light" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton


   FRESH OFF THE EASEL...




Working intuitively means I never know what a painting is going to look like. You might discover in this painting, a distant home with light around it, a trickling stream and a pond. But you would not know that underneath is a forest painting. It intrigues me that multiple images, thoughts, impressions, and emotions, are layered over top of each other. Different places on the planet, different metaphors about life, are juxtaposed.

   24"x24".75" Acrylic on Cradled panel

   Click HERE for pricing.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

  WHAT IF?????     Read my blog post HERE

   Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
   Watch this video: 



    Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

    Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment