Monday, February 15, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Acrylic Painting 30/30 Challenge "Rebirth" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton


   FRESH OFF THE EASEL....



Day 30 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days art challenge. With all of my 30 paintings along the wall in the studio, I am pleased to have completed this challenge. I didn't always want to go into the studio, but at the end of the day I was grateful for my discipline and my many hours of creativity.




   Day 30 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Art Challenge.


  
   48"x36"x1.5"  Acrylic on Canvas

   Click HERE for pricing.

  Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

   REFLECTIONS ON THE PROCESS OF CREATING -Read my blog post HERE

   Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
   Watch this video: 



    Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

    Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment